The quest to couple up and capture the hearts of the TV-viewing public resumes, with an all new season of Love Island about to hit TV screens around the globe.
This latest summer installment of the hot reality show will bring together a new batch of hopefuls to an idyllic Balearic mansion in Mallorca, Spain, with model-turned-TV presenter Maya Jama once again serving as host.
Among the singletons heading into the villa are semi-pro soccer player Tyrique, Irish real estate agent Catherine and Beautician Ruhee.
Don’t miss a moment of the steamy drama by following our guide to watching Summer Love Island 2023 from anywhere in the world.
When does Summer Love Island 2023 start?
It depends on where you live.
In the UK, season 10 of Love Island (UK) starts on Monday, June 5. New episodes are set to be broadcast every day at 9 p.m. BST on ITV2 in the UK, (That’s 1 p.m. PT and 4 p.m. ET in the US and 6 a.m. AEST the next day in Australia), with Saturday night’s episodes featuring “unseen bits” from the week’s action.
Outside the UK, it’s also available in Australia on Channel 9’s on-demand service, 9Now.
For US viewers, there’s set to be a bit of a wait, with no confirmed air date or broadcaster. However, we expect to see the season 10 episodes appear on Hulu a couple of weeks after they’ve aired in the UK.
How to watch Summer Love Island 2023 from anywhere on VPN
So what if you’re traveling outside your home country and want to enjoy the show or want an added layer of privacy for streaming? There is an option that doesn’t require searching the internet for a sketchy website: You can use a VPN, or virtual private network.
With a VPN, you’re able to virtually change your location on your phone, tablet or laptop to get access to the show. If you find yourself unable to watch locally, a VPN can come in handy. Plus, it’s a great idea for when you’re traveling and find yourself connected to a Wi-Fi network and want to add an extra layer of privacy for your devices and logins.
Stream for free in the UK
Stream in Australia
Watch in the US
Tips for streaming the Summer Love Island 2023 using a VPN
- With four variables at play — your ISP, browser, video streaming provider and VPN — experience and success may vary.
- If you don’t see your desired location as a default option for ExpressVPN, try using the “search for city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble viewing after you’ve turned on your VPN and set it to the correct viewing area, there are two things you can try for a quick fix. First, log in to your streaming service subscription account and make sure the address registered for the account is an address in the correct viewing area. If not, you may need to change the physical address on file with your account. Second, some smart TVs — like Roku — don’t have VPN apps you can install directly on the device itself. Instead, you’ll have to install the VPN on your router or the mobile hotspot you’re using (like your phone) so that any device on its Wi-Fi network now appears in the correct viewing location.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main site for quickly installing the VPN on your router. In some cases with smart TV services, after you install a network’s app, you’ll be asked to verify a numeric code or click a link sent to your email address on file for your smart TV. This is where having a VPN on your router will also help, since both devices will appear to be in the correct location.
- And remember, browsers can often give away a location despite using a VPN, so be sure you’re using a privacy-first browser to log into your services. We normally recommend Brave.